Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another funny from Evan...

I was putting on Evan's pajamas so he only had his arms in - no feet yet. He said, "Mommy, me Super Why." I said, "Oh really." His response, "Yes, cause my have the power to read."

For those unfamiliar with Super Why it is a show on PBS where the super hero wears a cape and flies. They go through a story book and solve word puzzles - "super readers to the rescue!"

It was so cute because it was out of no where and I have never heard him say that before.

3 comments:

Lissa said...

He is very cute! I am not quite sure who he looks like...maybe one of the girls??

Child Family said...

We aren't quite sure either. Mark says the UPS man. I think he's just a good combination of both of us. Of course, a little more of me which is why he is so cute. ha ha ha

Sleepless In St. George said...

Found your blog on facebook...can't believe your kids are so big!

Shelley