Saturday, March 10, 2012

Zaggora Hot Pants...do they really work?


So, I had heard about these Zaggora Hot Pants and thought it was one of those exercise tools that claimed to be something more than it was. But as I researched it and read testimonial after testimonial I started to think that they may offer something more than any other "loose weight quick" things that I had tried in the past. So I thought I'd give them a try. The company is based out of the UK so my Hot Pants - Capris took 3 weeks to arrive. I read about their 2 week challenge and decided to give it a try. The requirements were that you had to weigh and measure yourself, wear the hot pants 5 days a week for two weeks, then weigh and measure yourself again. I HATE the scale so I didn't do the weigh part, but did take my measurements and my two weeks were up this morning. I did not change any part of my routine (exercise, eating, sleeping, water intake, etc...) - the only thing I changed is that I wore the hotpants while I exercised and then either around the house or running errands on the days I didn't exercise. I exercised a total of 6 times during the last two weeks, doing cardio/running 4 times and weights/strength training 5 times. I have already cut out white flour from my diet as much as I can and have cut back on sweets. So.....the results are in.....I think Hot Pants are all they say they can be. I lost a total of 2.25 inches on my waist, hips and butt with the biggest loss on my hips at 1.25 inches. I am impressed! Just changing what I wear during workouts can make a difference. I took some before pictures, but will spare you seeing them. I will continue wearing them in the hopes that my butt cellulite will continue to firm up and perhaps disappear (I can hope right?).

3 comments:

Evin said...

Right on, Gretchen. I'm very intrigued and want some now!

Doug and Kristen said...

Mmmmmmm. You almost have me convinced. I better see pictures before I decide.

Child Family said...

Evin - I'm not sure where you could loose more inches. Plus I don't know if they come small enough for you. If I looked like you I wouldn't need HotPants!

Kristen - there are lots of pictures online! I don't think my 2.25 inches would even look any different. Maybe after two more weeks? We'll see.