Monday, January 9, 2012

2 1/2 years already?

WOW!! I can't believe that it has been 2 1/2 years since I last blogged. So much has happened that there is no way I could catch up on what was missed. So I will just add photos from 2011 as a year-in-review. They are not in order because I am too lazy to rearrange them. I will try to do better for this coming year! Enjoy:
Kendall turned 8 in May and was lucky enough to have cousins visiting WA for her baptism. In June Brett participated in his first Pioneer Trek.
Adam enjoying the sprinklers at Lagoon.
Bingham Copper Mine
visit from the Birch's
Utah's Hogle Zoo
Halloween
our house we sold in Kennewick :-(
where we lived in Salt Lake City
funny faces before the Orioles game
PG County (white) girls!
Washington, D.C. Temple
U.S. Postal Museum
fun with the Kelley's
National Zoo
Mark & Adam walking on the Mall after the trip up the Washington Monument
in front of the White House
Heath girls
Virginia Beach
American History Museum - Spring Break trip back east
Easter
Evan played on his first T-ball team in the spring
Christmas jammies

2 comments:

Doug and Kristen said...

Yay! Maybe we could help each other blog this year! That's my goal...

Denise said...

You make me tired just from the pics. I wish I was in MD at the same time as you!