Sunday, September 11, 2016

United Correspondence #3

I have now been assigned 3 different case numbers and this letter is from a new "Customer Care" representative.  I replied back with my current Brazilian cell phone number and I am looking forward to hearing from someone at United soon.
------------------------
Dear Ms. Child:  
Your email correspondence was received in the Corporate Customer Care department. This email is being sent in acknowledgement of the same on behalf of Mr. Oscar Munoz.   
I regret I was unable to reach you via telephone number 1-509-438-9394, as expected on September 9, 2016, however I did leave you a voice message.  
I was sorry to learn of the problems you incurred due to the ineffective communication between United Airlines, Tam Linhas Airlines and Expedia, upon your United Airlines flight arrival into Denver on August 4, 2016, which created a "snowball effect" of disappointments for you and your children. For that, I am terribly sorry. I can only imagine your frustration and disappointment.   
Although we are working diligently to improve in all areas of our service, your feedback tells me we have some additional work to do.   
Please be assured that my colleague, Mr. Rawcliffe, will be in touch with you again soon regarding your additional concerns, and we thank you for your continued patience.    
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and for your continued patronage of United Airlines.   
We appreciate your business and look forward to you having a more positive experience when we have the privilege of welcoming you on board a future United Airlines flight again soon.


Kindest regards,

Dorothy Brown
Executive Services, United Airlines
Corporate Customer Care
Case:  10908268

No comments: