Sunday, August 21, 2016

BRAZIL!!

We are HERE!  But I want to go back to the week before we left Kennewick to document a few things.  On Monday, August 1 our friends threw us a going away party.  I tried not to say "good bye" to anyone and it seemed to make the week a little better for me emotionally.  It was held at the Meehan's home with help from many people.  They rented an inflatable water slide for the kids and had an ice cream bar.  It was fun for everyone and the kids and I all felt loved.  Below are just a few of the pictures that were taken.  I can't wait to see all of the ones that Ashley Meehan took.


Here are a few pictures taken from the last week:
Erin and Kehli sitting on the back step talking and playing with Sadie.
 Organizing and packing suitcases.  You can see that the kids all felt that the laser guns were important enough to pack and take to Brazil.  Now to purchase 48 batteries to get them all working...
 Sadie knew something was going on with all of the moving and packing.  I feel bad for her and wish there was a way I could explain that she will be joining us in October.  This picture breaks my heart!
 Here is all 700 pounds of stuff that we felt was most important to ship to Brazil (before & after).  The girls really wanted to take their bungy chairs.  I have a few pictures picked out and some holiday decorations to make us feel at home during the holidays; lots of homeschool stuff, toiletries, baking items, and games.  We can't wait for it all to get here.

No comments: